- SF-6 Circuit Breakers
- VGT-SESH 110 kV
VGT-SESH-110 is three-pole SF-6 circuit breaker, having common frame, controlled by one spring-motor drive. Extinguishing and insulating medium is presented by SF6 gas or gas mixture (SF6+CF4). The circuit breaker operation principle is gas blast, arc extinguishing is provided by gas flow under high pressure.
Circuit breaker closing is done by pre-loaded spring. Circuit breaker tripping is done by opening spring. Opening spring is loaded during circuit breaker closing.
VGT-SESH-110 are used both for new construction in 110 kV complete transformer substations, and for replacing circuit breakers that have exhausted their endurance, isolators, short-circuiting switches.
The circuit breaker has the following features:
- Steel elements are hot galvanized.
- A convenient SF-6 density indicator with automatic temperature compensation, equipped with two-level annunciator and three-colour round scale;
- Circuit breaker position indicator is clearly visible;
- Reliable spring drive;
- Pressure relief system for substation and personnel protection;
- Arc extinguish chamber with integrated double contact motion technology and automatic blow system;
- Retaining dielectric strength of circuit breaker insulation in case of SF-6 overpressure loss;
- Capacitive current tripping without restrikes;
- Low noise level during closing, tripping;
- Availability of two-stage heating and its function control;
- Low overvoltage level upon commutation.
Quick installation. Delivery of partially assembled circuit breaker
Innovative approach to tightness
Circuit breakers meet the requirements of GOST 52565-2006
Climatic category of circuit breakers:
|Rated voltage, kV
|Maximum operating voltage, kV
|Rated frequency, Hz
|Power frequency test voltage (1 min), kV
|Full lightning impulse test voltage, kV
|Rated current, A
||1250, 1600, 2000, 2500, 3150
|Rated breaking current, kA
|Short-circuit current flow time, s
|Short-time electrodynamic current (maximum peak), kA
|Standard dead time upon automatic reclosing, s
|Weight, no less than, kg
- U from minus 45°C to plus 40°C
- HL* from minus 50°C to plus 40°C
- Placement category 1 under GOST 15150
- Earthquake resistance by MSR-64 up to magnitude 9
- Insulation pollution degree III and IV under GOST 9920-89
- Service life of circuit breaker for mechanical durability (M2) – 10,000 cycles.
- Service life for switching durability – 20 trips of rated short-circuit currents.
- Life cycle – 40 years.
- Warranty period – 5 years.