- Electroshield’s mission is to work with the best-in-class suppliers as business partners for which Electroshield (Electroshield Samara) follows a systematic approach for supplier management.
- Supplier shall provide their complete information in RFI (request for information), SSA (supplier self-assessment) and sign the NDA (non-disclosure agreement).
- Supplier shall provide additional documents requested by Electroshield Samara buyer for analysis.
- Offers submitted by supplier against RFQ’s shall be supported by detailed cost breakdown sheets.
- All information provided by supplier should be correct and updated.
- Electroshield prefers to work with suppliers who have a certified quality management system ISO 9001, environmental management system ISO 14001, occupational health and safety management system ISO 45001 (OHSAS 18001).
- Supplier shall permit Electroshield’s representatives to conduct audit of their business processes and / or technological audit.
- Supplier shall submit the action plan for all observations raised during the audit with clear completion dates and also submit status on a regular basis.
- On successful completion of the supplier validation process, the supplier is approved.
Initial Sample Approval
- Part qualification is conducted in accordance to Electroshield Samara’s PPEP process (part product evaluation plan) or an equivalent process specifying all steps for validation.
- Supplier shall select the correct manufacturing technology that has the capability to meet the requirements.
- Supplier shall develop and maintain the tools required to manufacture the parts as per Electroshield Samara requirement.
- If some parameters cannot be measured at supplier premises, supplier shall get these verified by certified / approved laboratories and agreed by Electroshield Samara quality.
- Supplier shall provide the required number of samples and all documents required by Electroshield Samara as per the defined validation plan.
- Supplier shall permit Electroshield Samara’s representatives to conduct technological audit of manufacturing process to ensure repeatability and reliability.
- Once parts are qualified, supplier will not carry out any changes in the manufacturing process including material, machines, operators, their tier-2 suppliers etc. without the prior approval of Electroshield Samara. Supplier shall retain all documents, manufacturing process parameters, samples (if returned by Electroshield Samara) for the approved initial samples.
Supplier Registration / Re-registration
On successful qualification as per Electroshield Samara procedure, the supplier has to be registered in the Electroshield Samara database for which following mandatory documents are to be provided:
- Accounting reports and statutory documents
- Report of financial results for the previous calendar year (*)
- Balance sheet for the previous calendar year (*)
- Current version of the organization charter
- Certificate of registration with the tax authority
- Certificate of registration of a legal entity
- Documents confirming the authority of the head (order or power of attorney)
- Extract from the Unified State Register of Legal Entities (EGRUL) (not earlier than 30 days prior to the date of establishment / editing of the supplier) (*)
- Reporting of tax
- Information on the status of payments from the Federal Tax Service (valid for 30 calendar days) (*)
- Reporting of social funds
- Reporting in the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation (RSV-1) for the previous quarter.
- Information on average number of employees for the previous calendar year (*)
- Certificate of ownership or Lease contract (*)
- Justification of interaction
- Reason for choosing a supplier with supporting documents (competitive list, dealer certificate etc.)
- Copies of licenses, SRO (Self-Regulating Organization) certificates - for contractors.
Every year the suppliers have to be re-registered for which the documents marked (*) above and / or as requested by the Electroshield Samara buyer are to be provided to Electroshield Samara buyer, latest by end April, failing which the registration shall be cancelled.
The supplier must comply with the Russian Authority Requirements, Technical Regulations of the Customs Union, laws and standards that govern the handling, use and registration of obligations of Equipment and Material. This compliance must be proved by according Certificates and Permits. The supplier must inform the responsible buyer, at Electroshield Samara in writing, of any changes to the management systems, certification status and contact personnel.